Website Privacy Policies
We welcome you to our website. We would like to inform you about the management of your personal data in accordance with Art. 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The controller responsible for the described data collection and processing is: IZARU STUDIO UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Meisenweg 11, 85591 Vaterstetten.
Storage of Your IP address
We store the IP address transmitted by your web browser for a period of seven 7 days, strictly for the purpose of identifying, restricting and eliminating attacks on our website. After seven (7) days, we delete or anonymize your IP address. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is provided for in Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
When you visit our website, the data collected from the use of the website is temporarily stored on our web server for statistical purposes in order to improve the quality of our website. This data set contains:
- the page, from which the data is requested,
- the name of the data file,
- the date and time of the query,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the access status (file transmitted, file not found),
- a description of the type of browser used,
- the IP address of the requesting computer shortened to such an extent that no reidentification of any persona data is possible.
The listed usage data is stored anonymously.
Data Transfer to Third Parties
We transfer your data to service providers who support us in the operation of our website and the associated processes. This transference is made under the scope of a data processing agreement in accordance to Art. 28 GDPR. Our service providers are bound to us by strict instructions and contractual obligations. We use the following service providers: Wix.com Ltd.
In some cases, we may transfer personal data to third countries outside the EU. In each case, we ensure an appropriate level of data protection according to European standards.
In the case of Google Analytics (USA), an appropriate level of data protection is ensured by the corresponding participation in the Privacy Shield Agreement (Art. 45 para. 1 GDPR).
We use session cookies and permanent cookies on our website. The data is processed in accordance to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR and in the interest of optimizing or enabling user guidance and improving our website presence.
We use Google Analytics to create pseudonymous user profiles for improving and designing our website on demand. Google Analytics is operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your end device and can be read by us. In this way, we are able to recognize and count returning visitors. This data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers in the United States. We have activated IP-anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union. Only in exceptional cases is the whole IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there (an adequate level of data protection is ensured according to Art. 45 para. 1 GDPR because Google is a participant in the Privacy Shield Agreement). We have also concluded a contract with Google Inc. (USA) for order processing pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR. Accordingly, Google will solely use collected data for the purposes intended, which are to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports on website activities.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing at any time. Please use one of the following options:
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de)
Social Media Plugins
Plugins of the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are integrated on our pages. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on our website. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here:
When you visit our website, the plug-in creates a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Facebook "Like" button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages to your Facebook profile. This enables Facebook to assign your visit to our website to your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or of its use by Facebook. You can find more information on this in Facebook's data protection declaration at
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign your visit to our website to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Your Rights as a User
As a website user, the GDPR grans you certain rights when processing your personal data.
1. Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR): You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case to obtain access to the personal data and the information specified in Art. 15 GDPR.
2. Right to rectification and erasure (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR): You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and, if necessary, the right to have incomplete personal data completed. You also have the right to obtain an erasure of the personal data concerning you without undue delay, if one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 GDPR applies, e.g. if the data is no longer necessary for the intended purpose.
3. Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): If one of the conditions set forth in Art. 18 GDPR applies, you shall have the right to restrict the processing of your data to mere storage, e.g. if you revoke consent, to the processing, for the duration of a possible examination.
4. Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): In certain situations, listed in Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or demand a transmission of the data to another third party.
5. Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): If the data is processed pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR (data processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising out of your particular situation. We will then no longer process personal data, unless there are demonstrably compelling legitimate grounds for processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
6. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider the processing of the data concerning you infringes data protection regulations. The right to lodge a complaint may be invoked in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.